A journey of discovery along the Wine Road!
Enjoy a day centered on Alto Adige wine, served by somelliers and other wine professional, and enjoyed in good company. The Mediterranean landscape along the Alto Adige Wine Road, culinary delights, and an introduction to Alto Adige’s people, history and culture, make the WineSafari a splendid treat.
On the search of a noble wine!
- Hop on, lean back and enjoy driving along the Alto Adige Wine Road and enjoying the special view.
- Visit of a sparkling wine producer. The adventure begins sparklingly. With a tasting of 3 different types of sparkling wine to awaken the spirit and the senses.
- Some exercise with plenty of information. During a hike through a vineyard you will get to know more about the art of wine growing and can taste some wine.
- A treasure hunt makes you hungry. A degustation menu in a selected restaurant with different wines explained by a wine grower to strengthen and refresh.
- Off to the cellar. A cellar master provides an insight into the production and offers a tasting of his noble products.
- Stylish end of the day. In a wine bar, in joyful company, with Italian delights, and a glass of Alto Adige wine of course.
- Hop on, lean back and continue to enjoy.
WineSafari – Sumptuous treasure hunt in a shuttle bus!
All year, every first Friday of the month
Duration: 8.30 am – 6.30 pm
160 € per person (The price includes the shuttle and experienced tour guide, visit of wineries, tastings, degustation lunch and an aperitivo in the evening).