The parish church is dedicated to St. Quirikus and Julitta and is a foundation of the Langobardic Count Rodengo, around 850.
The choir room was constructed towards the end of the 14th century, but the nave with the side naves were only built in 1911. The frescoes in the choir room on the right side point to the ordeal of Julitta (mother) and Quirikus (son).
The main altar was erected in place of a precious gothic altar at the end of the 18th century (today in the Bavarian national museum, a work by Master Klocker, pupil of the famous Michael Pacher). The altarpiece comes from Martin Knoller, a significant South Tyrolean painter.