With the Winepass complete your holidays at the South Tyrolean Wine Road become an unforgettable experience. It opens up the doors to a fascinating world of advantages.
WHAT does the Winepass complete include?
Holders of the Winepass complete are eligible to use all public transport of the South Tyrol Integrated Public Transport network, discover the museums of the region free of charge and moreover experience the best of the South Tyrolean Wine Road.
Unlimited use of the public transport in South Tyrol:
- The regional trains in South Tyrol (Brennero/Brenner – Trento, Malles/Mals – San Candido/Innichen)
- The local buses (urban, extra-urban bus services and intercity buses)
- The cable cars to Renon/Ritten, Kohlern/Colle, Maranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien, Meltina/Mölten and Verano/Vöran
- The Renon/Ritten railway and the Mendola/Mendel funicular
- The PostAuto Switzerland between Malles/Mals and Müstair
- Free Entry to about 90 museums, castles and collections in South Tyrol like the Museum of Archaeology, Messner Mountain Museum, Runkelstein Castle, Wine Museum…
- More than 40 services regarding wine (guided cellar tours, tastings, visits to vineyards, wine seminars, cheese tasting, theme hikes, pleasure cycling tour,…) – at half price
flyer will follow