mobil & activ Card
WHAT does the mobil & activ card include?
The mobil & activ Card includes in addition to all public transports in south tyrol.
A total of 10 high-quality services, from the locations along the South Tyrolean Wine Route.
Regional train services in South Tyrol:
- all trains of the Vinschgau/Val Venosta railway between Mals/Malles and Meran/Merano
- all trains between Meran/Merano and Bolzano/Bozen
- all trains between Franzensfeste/Fortezza an Innichen/San Candido up to Vierschach/Versciaco
- all regional and regional express trains (R/RV) between Trento and Brenner/Brennero
- Local bus services: more than 200 bus routes in the whole province (urban, extra-urban and citybus services); not included are some seasonal bus connections to popular destinations for excursions.
- Cable Cars: Bolzano/Bozen – to Ritten/Renon, Bolzano/Bozen to Jenesien/S. Genesio, Bolzano/Bozen to Kohlern/Colle, Vilpian/Vilpiano to Mölten/Meltina, Burgstall/Postal to Vöran/Verano,
- Mühlbach/Rio di Pusteria to Meransen/Maranza
- Ritten/Renon narrow-gauge railway and Mendel/Mendola funicular
- The PostAuto Schweiz bus service between Mals/Malles and Müstair (Switzerland).
- Guided hike at the Kalterer See biotope.
- Cultural and historical tour of the churches in Caldaro.
- Driving fun with the e-bike through Appiano.
- Art historical church tower tour in St. Pauls.
- Apple tour in Nals.
- Naturopathy for everyday life in Tramin (April-June).
- Guided hike for the whole family in Termeno (July-August).
- Guided hike in Tramin and the surrounding area (September-October).
- Guided hike in the Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage (July-August), Tramin.
- Guided hike through the fruit and winery with explanations on cultivation and varieties in Kurtinig.